Drawing Out Your Character,
One Scribble at a Time
SUPPORT ART -- BUILD COMMUNITY
Every Dollar Counts
Ink & Toners
Bring to Studio
Cards at Studio
Shop Office Depot
Cards at Studio
or use phone#
Designate payroll donations to JLI
Volunteer Opportunities -- Contact Jon
209-479-4128 or email@example.com
- Talk to people about JLI,
- Come out for Academy art shows, workshops & events,
- Bring a friend with you,
- Promote JLI on line - Facebook, YELP, etc.,
- Share our mission with potential sponsors.
- Become JLI's liaison to deliver materails to locations that support the Academy.
- Handle a table for JLI at a fair/event -- hand out materials & answer questions about JLI.
- Help keep studio paint brushes in servicable condition.
- Stick around to put away equipment and straighten the chairs after class.
- Wipe down tables and pick up trash.
- Vacuum or swab out the bathroom.
- Participate in, learn about & adopt a program you want to support.
- Work with promotions team to list program events on web calendars & design/distribute flyers/posters/etc.
- Prepare/puchase materials and distribute at program events.
- Welcome, explain program to guests and monitor sign ins.
- Assist Lead Artist as needed during events.
- Take/gather photos and deliver to promotions team.
- Debrief with Lead Artist, confirm program's ongoing schedule & needs.
Hosts & Hostesses
- Prepare/purchase materials including food for JLI events.
- Deliver & set up in advance of events.
- Greet guests, monitor sign-ins (collect e-mail addresses)
- Take and gather event photos -- deliver to promotions team
- Stick around for wrap up.
Art Show Team
- Liaison with Lead Artists, Board and local galleries/library to develop Art Show opportunities.
- Work with promotions team to list Art Shows on web calendars & design/distribute flyers/posters/etc.
- Collect frames & purchase materials for framing.
- Work with Lead Artists, students & other volunteers preparing art for display.
- Deliver & hang art at show location.
- Take responsibility for placing JLI events on one or more community calendars.
- Write press releases, articles, reports for one or more local newsletters.
- Provide photos (high resolution for print).
- Lend your skills & contacts (radio? local TV? other?).